druzenje uz kafu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomé Gallery artists join forces

Go down

Tomé Gallery artists join forces Empty Tomé Gallery artists join forces

Komentar  fgfghh123 Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 am

Tomé Gallery artists join forces
Tomé Gallery artists join forces canvas painting for first-ever watercolor painting show Another New Yorker, Regina Araujo Corritore, has more than 20 years of making art and exhibiting professionally."I had a strong, early passion for making and viewing art," said Corritore, "and by high school, I was roaming the halls of the Met, Modern, nfl jerseys Whitney and Guggenheim museums.""I learned much about art not only from the museums, but also from the raw, primitive, folk qualities of the art of the city streets awash with the colors of cultures."She earned her masters of fine art in print-making from the University of New Mexico swiss watch brand in 1984. After that, she began to exhibit in New York City galleries and museums.
Corritore said she fell in love with New Mexico when she attended UNM, and once back in New York took all her vacations here. Finally, she decided it would be less stressful if she just moved here. She communion dresses found a job teaching in the community education program at UNM in 1992 on both the Albuquerque and Valencia County campuses, where she met Pacifico."We became fast friends," said Corretore. "We found out we used to live near one another in Brooklyn."She has bridal gowns been showing at the Tomé Gallery since its inception, as well as exhibiting at a survey of New Mexico artists at the Museum of Fine Arts in Santa Fe, the Hispanic Arts and Fine Arts exhibits at the State Fair and the Albuquerque Museum.
She paints "nature, the rs money world, the universe and whatever takes my fancy at the moment," Corretore said.Corretore has taught art classes as an adjunct professor at UNM-VC campus since 2000."I especially enjoy teaching at the Valencia campus because it allows me to interact and learn from students from a wide range of cultures, languages power leveling , ages and backgrounds," Corretore said.

fgfghh123

Broj komentara : 8

Na vrh Go down

Na vrh

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu